Cattaneo Impianti s.r.l., with registered offices in Lomazzo (CO), Via Della Traversa n. 13, as owner of the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR"), provides information about the methods used to process the data of visitors consulting and using the services accessible via the website. Therefore, the data controller, ensuring compliance with the provisions of the European and national legislation on the protection of personal data, provide the following information:
1. Type of data collected and processed. The personal data collected and processed are of two types:
2. Purpose and legal basis for the processing of data. Personal data is processed to reply to inquiries and / or communications sent voluntarily by email by the user and to process any requests contained in the messages sent. The legal basis of the processing of data is that it is required to respond to specific requests for information by the subject.
3. Processing methods. Your personal data is subjected to physical (for example, on paper) and electronic, computerized and telematic data processing, with methods strictly necessary to meet the aforementioned purposes, in full compliance with the law and according to the principles of lawfulness, correctness, not excess and transparency.
4. Access to data. Access to data is restricted to personnel authorized to process data under the direct authority of the owner or manager, to whom specific written instructions have been provided, in compliance with the provisions in force concerning the protection of personal data. The handling of data is conducted with the use of appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to data by third parties and to guarantee your privacy.
5. Communication and dissemination of data. The data collected is not subject to dissemination or to any decision-making process that is entirely automated, including profiling. Communication to third parties is provided, where necessary, to service providers (such as, for example, IT assistance and maintenance companies), engaged in the proper and regular pursuit of the purposes described. In any case, the processing by third parties must take place within the limits required for them to carry out their duties, in compliance with the law. The updated list of data processors is kept at the headquarters of the data controller.
6. Data transfer. Your data will not be transferred to a non-EU country or to international organizations. In any case, it is understood that, where necessary, Cattaneo Impianti s.r.l. shall be entitled to transfer data outside the European Economic Area in accordance with applicable legal provisions.
7. Data retention period. The data controller keeps the data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in point 2 (according to the "principle of limitation of conservation" referred to in article 5 of the GDPR). These data will be deleted when no further storage obligations are required by the law for the purposes indicated above.
8. Mandatory or optional nature of providing data and consequences of refusal to respond. The provision of data is optional. However, failure to provide it will make it impossible for the owner to provide the information and answers requested by the user via email.
9. Rights of the data subject. According to art. 7, paragraph 3, of the GDPR you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. The treatment based on the consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserves, however, its lawfulness. According to art. 15 of the GDPR, you have the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller that your personal data is being processed and to receive confirmation that your personal data is being accessed. In this case, the data controller will provide a copy of the personal data being processed. If the interested party submits the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise indicated, the information will be provided in an electronic format of common use.
The provisions set forth in articles 16-21 GDPR are applicable to: the right of rectification in case of data inaccuracy; the right to oblivion (i.e. the cancellation of personal data concerning the data subject without unjustified delay); right to restriction of processing; the right to object to the processing of data if processed for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the data controller, if the data subject considers it a fundamental violation of his/her rights and freedoms; the right to data portability (i.e. the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, personal data concerning him / her also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller); the right to object to the processing of data if processed for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the data controller; the right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
This disclosure may be integrated with additional elements and indications, in order to provide updated information on the subject of "privacy" and to comply with changes in legislation.